Fight COVID-19 Fatigue
Submitted by Evamarie Hode
As the weather gets colder and our activities move indoors, the Township Committee wishes to remind all of our residents to “fight COVID-19 fatigue.”
COVID-19 has been with us since March, but it continues to be a virus that we must remain conscientious of in order to stop the spread.
As the months have passed, many of us have become “COVID fatigued” and have gotten lax to the basic advice and health tips from earlier this year. Now that activities are moving indoors, a return to the basics is vital.
The Township Committee urges all residents to observe the following basis safety guidelines to stay healthy and minimize your chance of getting and/or spreading COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Social distance and wear a mask
- Wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face, eyes and mouth
- Avoid large crowds at indoor gatherings
- To the extent that weather permits, socialize outdoors
- Eat properly, exercise, and get plenty of sleep.
“We are all in this together,” said Mayor Mick Marion, “Making healthy choices and observing the basic health guidelines will assist in keeping all Warren residents healthy and safe.”